HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
The Amirco HSE Management Policy defines the principles by which we conduct our operations with regards to HSE standards. Our management communicates the HSE program to all employees, customers, contractors and third parties associated with our business, and each party must provide evidence of compliance with the program.
- Amirco firmly believes that all the incidents are preventable and therefore is committed to the prevention of injuries and ill health at its workplaces and facilities.
- Amirco is committed to comply with all local legal requirements, industry best practices, OGP guidelines and relevant OHS standards in true letter and spirit.
- Amirco will ensure the provision of the required resources, safe system of
work coupled with internal and external training facilities to its employees, so
they are capable of understanding their obligations, responsibilities and thereby the accountabilities.
- The organisation will ensure that employees understand how to identify hazards and assess the risks related to their activities at the workplace.
- Amirco is committed to establishing OHS objectives and targets.
- Amirco’s top management will show commitment to this policy and will expect all the employees to reflect such degree of commitment to ensure safe completion of activities.
- The policy will be reviewed yearly for assuring its relevance to the Amirco’s business operations, technical changes and its alignment with the best industry practices and legal requirements at all times.